Connecting a Second TV to Your Directv Box
Adding a second television to your Directv box is a great way to enjoy your favorite shows and movies in multiple rooms. With the right equipment, you can easily connect a second TV to your Directv box and start watching in no time.
What You’ll Need
To connect a second TV to your Directv box, you’ll need an additional coaxial cable, an HDMI cable, and an RF splitter. The coaxial cable will be used to connect the Directv box to the RF splitter, while the HDMI cable will be used to connect the Directv box to the second TV.
1. Connect one end of the coaxial cable to the back of the Directv box.
2. Connect the other end of the coaxial cable to one of the ports on the RF splitter.
3. Connect one end of the HDMI cable to one of the HDMI ports on the back of the Directv box.
4. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to one of the HDMI ports on the back of your second TV.
5. Turn on both TVs and select “TV” as your input source on both TVs.
6. Select “Antenna” as your input source on both TVs.
7. Select “Scan for Channels” on both TVs.