Beating the Second Dungeon in Skyward Sword
Skyward Sword is an action-adventure game released for the Nintendo Wii in 2011. It is the sixteenth installment of The Legend of Zelda series and follows protagonist Link as he attempts to save the land of Hyrule from a great evil. One of the main objectives of the game is to complete various dungeons, which are filled with puzzles, enemies, and bosses. The second dungeon in Skyward Sword is known as the Earth Temple and can be quite challenging.
Steps to Beat the Earth Temple
1. Make your way through the temple until you reach a room with two statues that are blocking a door. Use your sword to hit both statues at the same time to open the door.
2. In the next room, you will find a large stone block that needs to be moved. Use your sword to push it out of the way so you can access the next area.
3. You will then come across a room with several spinning blades. Use your shield to protect yourself from them and make your way across safely.
4. After this, you will enter a room with several pillars that need to be pushed down in order to progress. Push all of them down and then use your bow and arrow to shoot an eye switch on one of them.
5. This will open up a new area where you will face off against a mini-boss called Staldra. Defeat him by using your sword and shield and then proceed through the door he was guarding.
6. Finally, you will reach the boss chamber where you must battle Koloktos, a giant mechanical creature. Attack its arms with your sword until they break off and then attack its body until it is defeated.
Once Koloktos has been defeated, you have successfully beaten the second dungeon in Skyward Sword! Congratulations!