Linking Pokemon Home to Pokemon Sword
Pokemon Home is a cloud-based storage system for the Nintendo Switch that allows players to store and transfer their Pokemon from other games. Linking your Pokemon Home account to your Pokemon Sword game will allow you to access all of your stored Pokemon in one place, as well as transfer them between games.
Steps to Link Pokemon Home to Pokemon Sword
1. Open the Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo Switch and select the “Pokemon Home” icon.
2. Select “Link with Nintendo Account” and log in with your Nintendo Account credentials.
3. Once logged in, select “Link with Game” and choose “Pokemon Sword” from the list of available games.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.
5. Once linked, you can now access all of your stored Pokemon from within the game.