How to Make Turkey Berry Juice
Turkey berry juice is a refreshing and nutritious drink that can be enjoyed any time of the year. It is made from the fruit of the turkey berry tree, which is native to India and Southeast Asia. The juice has a sweet-tart flavor and is packed with vitamins and minerals. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen turkey berries
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Wash the turkey berries in cold water.
- Place the berries in a blender along with the water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Add honey if desired.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!