Adding PH Plus to a Hot Tub
Maintaining the proper pH balance in your hot tub is essential for keeping it clean and safe. If the pH level is too low, it can cause skin irritation and cloudy water. To raise the pH level, you will need to add PH plus.
Steps for Adding PH Plus to a Hot Tub
1. Test the pH level of your hot tub with a test strip or digital tester. The ideal range should be between 7.2 and 7.8.
2. If the pH level is below 7.2, you will need to add PH plus to raise it. Make sure to read the instructions on the package before adding any chemicals.
3. Fill a bucket with warm water and slowly pour in the PH plus while stirring with a plastic spoon or stick.
4. Once all of the powder has been added, stir until it is completely dissolved.
5. Slowly pour the solution into your hot tub while stirring with a plastic spoon or stick.
6. Test the pH level again after 15 minutes to make sure it has reached the desired range.
7. If necessary, repeat steps 2-6 until the desired pH level is achieved.