Making Fake Wedding Arch Flowers
Creating a beautiful wedding arch with fake flowers is a great way to save money and create a stunning backdrop for your special day. With the right materials and some creativity, you can make your own fake wedding arch flowers that will look just as beautiful as real ones.
To make your own fake wedding arch flowers, you will need: artificial flowers, floral wire, floral tape, scissors, and ribbon. You may also want to have some hot glue on hand in case you need it.
Steps to Make Fake Wedding Arch Flowers
1. Start by cutting the stems off of the artificial flowers. Cut them at an angle so they are easier to insert into the floral wire.
2. Take one piece of floral wire and wrap it around the stem of the flower. Secure it with floral tape.
3. Repeat this process for each flower until you have enough for your desired design.
4. Once all of the flowers are attached to the wires, arrange them into your desired shape or pattern.
5. Secure the arrangement together with more floral wire and tape.
6. Finally, add a ribbon or other decorative accents to complete the look.