How to Make Healthy Apple Juice
Apple juice is a delicious and nutritious drink that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is also easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Making your own healthy apple juice is a great way to get the most out of this tasty beverage.
To make healthy apple juice, you will need:
- 4-5 apples (any variety)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of honey (optional)
Follow these steps to make your own healthy apple juice:
- Wash and core the apples.
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Put the apple pieces in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the water and honey (if using) and blend again until combined.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove any remaining chunks.
- Pour the strained juice into glasses and enjoy!