How to Get a Positive Pregnancy Test with Apple Juice
Getting a positive pregnancy test result can be an exciting and nerve-wracking experience. While there are many ways to get a positive result, one of the most unusual methods is using apple juice. This method has been used by some women who are trying to conceive, but it is not recommended as it can be unreliable.
What You Need
To get a positive pregnancy test result with apple juice, you will need:
- A home pregnancy test kit
- Apple juice (preferably fresh)
- A clean container
- A spoon or stirring utensil
1. Begin by pouring the apple juice into the clean container. Make sure that the container is large enough to hold the entire amount of juice.
2. Take the home pregnancy test and carefully remove the cap from the end of the stick.
3. Dip the end of the stick into the apple juice for about 10 seconds. Make sure that it is completely submerged in the liquid.
4. Remove the stick from the juice and place it on a flat surface. Allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes before reading the results.
5. After 5 minutes have passed, check for any changes in color on the stick. If there is a change in color, then this could indicate a positive result.